Tuesday, May 27, 2008

but what about the patio??

Forget the hand, what about the haze on the patio? No luck, people. I hate to break it to J, the rep that came back with a gallon of concentrated paver cleaner: Makes up to 7 gallons, I mixed out a proportion of about 4 so it would be concentrated. No difference.
Used it straight out of the container: sorry.
This part of the project is officially over. The next move is a visit to the landscaping supply and getting sealer which claims to impart a finish over the top of the paver which can be anywhere from matte to high gloss, or a wet look.
Sounds good to me.

In the meantime, my hand feels horrible. I need to take a few chapters from Margie's story and suck it up already but this is my blog so hence, my pity party.
Boo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment