Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love monday



I love monday. Monday is the day of new of new starts, new ideas, fresh happenings. I don't know anyone else that loves monday. Most people I know only associate the weekends with relief and fun. I associate monday with fun, creativity, cutting loose and painting. Because I get to go to work. I wish everyone could say that.

Joseph Campbell's (whom I hope needs no introduction) books, about following ones bliss, came into play for me years ago, well before I knew what I was supposed to do or how I would find what it is that would make me so happy. It was at a time in my life that I'd left a relationship, moved to Northern California and found out that I was happy. By Myself.

Thank you Mr. Campbell.

p.s. the image posted is the painting "tuesday" that I explained in my last post. Please stay tuned, as my head is exploding, waiting for monday when I get to go to work.

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment