Monday, November 19, 2007

My son Q was kind enough to snap this shot of me up on the ladder whilst I was working on the top portions of the painting.
The fact that the painting and I are both generally in the frame is impressive as Q is only 3. Well done-
This painting that I'm working on is nearly completed- I'm just doing some small things, after all, it's unfinished until it's done, right?
I'll be installing this with the help of D in a little short of two weeks now, so it's important to complete it and back off, resisting the urge to poke at it since it is prudent to let the paint and leaf set up and completely dry and then varnish so that we don't have any incidence between here and installation day- paint on walls, rubbed off on furniture, hands, etc. It has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment