Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Into the home stretch

And by that I mean to say that the Open Studios event is right around the corner here in the Napa Valley. The event is the last two weekend's of September and it's much sooner than one might think. I'm taking my boys to see their grandparents in Washington next week and then after that, it's all about open studios and getting prepared. I've begun to go through the studio and examining all of the paintings from the garden series or what I am beginning to call the "passion" series. I can't take credit: a friend of mine calls it the passion series and I must say that I think it fits. Passion seems to be what this is about...Or more specifically, following ones own passion...?
Are you following your own passion?

"dirty fun" final rendition

No comments:

Post a Comment