Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Open Studios Weekend One





Overall, I feel like I've taken a long plane trip and still have jet-lag combined with being part of a wedding party and having to stand, talking, smiling, for 7 hours. But, it's all good. Made some very good contacts, sold paintings and overall was a positive experience. My ultimate goal here, because I don't think I've articulated it, is to move my home studio into the studio location where I had open studios this year. It's a terrific, light filled space shared with several other artists and has enough open space to have classes, workshops, what have you.
The small detail of course, is that in order to move into fabulous location, I have to support it (duh) and I need to sell art in order to do just that. So onward to weekend two- good sales and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment