10. took boys to kung fu class
9. painted p's room "san francisco blue"
8. painted q's room "fruit punch" (orange, if you must ask)
7. drop off car full of goodwill donations
6. school orientation for P
5. Meet with folks at Raymond Vineyard about winery/artist pairing
4. go to open studio meeting at G studio in Napa
3. get floor estimate for repair
2. watch restoration management men rip up my hardwood floor
1. flood laundry room
Yes, in order of appearance. I suppose backwards. And a little off, but basically ending with a bang, don't you think?
Oops, one more:
1. worked in studio and painted. I did do that.
trying diligently to research information on taking credit cards and the many options. Of course, I'm trying to find the option of paying very little for the simplest and easiest service.
Did feel good this week about painting- got about 4 paintings started and now about 6 being worked on almost simultaneously in the newly moved studio.
1. moved my entire studio upstairs to another room in order to move P and Q into seperate bedrooms.
Almost forgot. That was big.
But a good change because now the studio is better situated with MUCH better light for a longer period.
I believe I'll have about 10 to 15 paintings to show for open studio, besides the work I hang at Mumm for the reception and Raymond Vineyard as part of the winery/artist partnership.
Q starts preschool 3 days a week on monday.
Thank you God.